Aerospike Connect for Event Stream Processing (ESP) - Outbound Release Notes
Release Date: April 4, 2022
- [CONNECTOR-340] - Provide an option for in-order delivery of different versions of the same record.
- [CONNECTOR-341] - Performance and stability improvements.
- [CONNECTOR-342] - Vulnerability scanning and dependency upgrades.
- [CONNECTOR-343] - Single installer for HTTP and XDR 5.0 wire protocol connector.
Release Date: February 4, 2022
- [CONNECTOR-319] - Add support to plugin custom code through the Custom transformer API.
- [CONNECTOR-320] - Support Java 17 runtime.
- [CONNECTOR-322] - Add ESP destination config
http-success-status-codes to specify HTTP status codes to indicate successful response.
- [CONNECTOR-323] - Add a routing config to skip dispatching of records to the destination.
- [CONNECTOR-324] - Fix a memory leak on HTTP/2 remote stream cancel with HTTP/2 protocol.
- [CONNECTOR-325] - ESP doesn't validate TLS config on start up.
Release Date: October 15, 2021
- Initial General Availability release for Aerospike Server Enterprise Edition version 5.0 and above.
- Legacy support for versions of the Aerospike Server Enterprise Edition version 4.9 and below.
- If using a version prior to server 4.9, you must use the HTTP connector.
- WARNING: A serious flaw has been discovered for HTTP/2 in the library used by change notification in Aerospike Enterprise Editions prior to 5.0.
http-version MUST be set to
v1 to prevent XDR and CN from being blocked.