Aerospike Connect for Pulsar - Outbound Release Notes
Release Date: May 5, 2022
- [CONNECTOR-341] - Performance and stability improvements.
- [CONNECTOR-342] - Vulnerability scanning and dependency upgrades.
- [CONNECTOR-343] - Single installer for HTTP and XDR 5.0 wire protocol connector.
- [CONNECTOR-348] - Add support for only metadata, no-bins schemas in AvroMap and AvroRecord formats. The
no-bins bin policy was introduced in Aerospike server version 126.96.36.199.
Release Date: February 4, 2022
- [CONNECTOR-319] - Add support to plugin custom code through the Custom transformer API.
- [CONNECTOR-321] - Add support for port-based configuration.
- [CONNECTOR-320] - Support Java 17 runtime.
- [CONNECTOR-323] - Add a routing config to skip dispatching of records to the destination.
Release Date: July 14, 2021
- Upgrade external dependencies.
Release Date: May 24, 2021
- If you are using Aerospike Database Enterprise Edition version 5.6 or later, ensure that you use this version of the Pulsar outbound connector or a later one.
- ATTENTION: HTTP connectors renamed from
aerospike-pulsar-outbound-http. Refer to documentation for installation and starting instructions.
- ATTENTION: Outbound format breaking changes.
- For Aerospike Server versions <= 4.9 that do not ship generation, expiry, and lut (last update time)
- these fields are omitted from the payload in Json, FlatJson, and Avro-Map format.
- these fields are shipped as
nil in MessagePack format.
- these fields are shipped as
null in Avro-Record format.
- Last update time -
lut has been upscaled to a Long from Int. Avro-Record schemas specified in the config should change lut type from
- Prometheus integration support.
- Pre-packaged Grafana dashboards.
- PEM file format support in TLS configuration.
- Support for Boolean particle type introduced in Aerospike Server version 5.6.
- Official container image available on Docker Hub.
- Handling of new particle types introduced by the Aerospike Server not recognized by the connector.
- Possible incorrect handling of byte array and extension types in lists and maps in rare cases.
- Multiple connector instances with the same producer name for a topic crashes the connector instances.
Release Date: December 14, 2020
- ATTENTION Upgrade to aerospike-pulsar-outbound 2.0.0 or later when using Aerospike Server 5.6 or later.
- Initial General Availability release for Aerospike Server Enterprise Edition version 5.0 and above.
- Legacy support for versions of the Aerospike Server Enterprise Edition version 4.9 and below.
- If using Aerospike Server version 4.9 or below the Legacy connector must be used.
- WARNING: A serious flaw has been discovered for http v2 in the library used by Aerospike Server Enterprise < 5.0 change notification.
http-version MUST be set to
v1 to prevent XDR and Change Notification from being blocked.
- JDK-8 connector crashes when consuming records from Aerospike Server 5.6 or later.
- JDK-11 connector errors on every record consumed from Aerospike Server 5.6 or later.